- Watch first-run theatrical movies in your home before they are available anywhere else.
- Enjoy live events such as sports, concerts, live performances and more.
- Entertain with musicals, opera shows, plays, circus shows, comedy shows, seminars, competitions, lectures and more from around the world.
- Manage content with pause, resume, and fast forward features at your convenience.
- Get the latest entertainment news and gossip, trailers, behind the scene extras and more.
- Receive movie recommendations based on your viewing habits and content ratings.
- Purchase a digital download of the content you are watching for the first time to add to your very own XCINEX Media library.
- Instantly download contents soundtracks and access it from any device through your XCINEX Media Library.
- Link your social media accounts with XCINEX for a more personalized experience and share your entertainment with you social network.
- Comment & rate content sharing your feeling with your social network.
- Follow the XCINEX Page of your favorite artist, performer, spiritual leader, business mogul, movie studio, athlete or even sports team and build a relationship directly with them.
Your XCINEX Media Library
This option must be made available by the content provider. While watching content on the XCINEX Pay-Per-Viewer™ platform, members can choose to purchase the digital download of the content with only a click of the remote. When the content provider removes the content from the pay-per-viewer platform, the movie will immediately download to the member’s XCINEX Media Library. Content in your library will be available on any device through the XCINEX Mobile App. Members can also purchase content soundtracks. This will be added instantly to the member’s XCINEX Media Library to access from any device by simply using the free XCINEX Mobile App.
This option must be made available by the content provider. During or after content streaming, members can purchase content related merchandise such as toys, shirts, posters, autographed souvenirs and more. Content owners manage their own content campaigns. This provides an opportunity for them to present members with content merchandise and specialty items not available anywhere else. Members can purchase the content directly through XCINEX.
How It All Works
The XCINEX platform works in sync with our patented hardware named xVENUE. This xVENUE is the game changer that protects the content. Utilizing cutting edge innovative technology, xVENUE controls the ticket to audience ratio in the room, ensuring that each audience in the room purchases a ticket. As long as the number of tickets purchased matches the number of people in the room, the content will stream. Otherwise, XCINEX will pause the content stream, display a message prompting the user that either additional tickets need to be purchased or the additional detected audience needs to leave the room in order to resume the content stream.
XCINEX membership includes the free smart TV application and the free mobile apps for your Android or iOS device. Simply download them from the market once available. Members will need to buy the xVENUE (audience detection sensor) for a one-time purchase. No commitments or contracts are required. If you are not entertained, you can return the xVENUE within 30 days for a full refund and simply cancel your membership anytime. The xVENUE sensor and your smart TV need to be synced together. Members will launch the XCINEX Smart TV Application and by following the easy steps during guided install, make the introduction. Once connected, your Smart TV and xVENUE will pair and sync automatically. Using your XCINEX username and password, login to the platform, select the content you want, purchase tickets and let the entertainment begin.
Members can add multiple payment forms, such as PayPal, Google Wallet, credit cards or even a bank account onto their XCINEX profiles. Whether buying tickets, a quick two-step authorization process is required to complete the transaction. Tickets can be purchased individually or in bundles through an easy to navigate user interface via mobile device or web browser.
XCINEX provides a clear solution for parental content control. Automatically, XCINEX will deliver only the content approved by the parent or guardian according to MPAA ratings (G, PG and R). The adult can adjust the settings so XCINEX, while running in Child Mode, will not display content, ads, trailers, or other materials the adult considers inappropriate. The adult can choose to create a child account, which is a sub-account linked to the adult’s XCINEX account but with its own four digit access code. If the child wants to watch XCINEX programming, he/she can login to XCINEX using the adult’s XCINEX username and the child account access pin code. Ticket payments will be charged to the primary XCINEX account holder. However, a ticket limit can be set by the parent or guardian to control charges.